[LUG] Guess the distro time

(By the way this seems to be one thing RTFM doesn't help with - trying to
find a program or something that does what you want. Google's no good if
you haven't got specific words to search for)

As a way of cutting the noise from my computer I've decided to move it
into another room and access it by an almost silent old p90 I've got with
a 64mb compact flash card via ssh & X.

So I'm looking for a distro that:

- fits in 64mb
- includes X
- includes ssh

Ideally it would be useful if the thing included:

- a browser
- ppp dialup support
- usb speedtouch support

-> this would give it the ability to dial up on its own and browse the web.

Do you know of any distros that come close?
If I can't find anything, as expected what would be the best or easiest
way to make a distro that does what I want?
I'm happest with Gentoo but I don't think that can be cut down to 64mb?
I don't really fancy doing LinuxFromScratch.

The closest I've got so far is:

http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/
&
http://byzgl.sourceforge.net/

- but neither include ssh. If I can I'll try to add ssh somehow. A small
version of X is available and looks like a good candidate. So many ways
to tackle this I can't decide.

Many thanks.