Re: [LUG] Termisoc

Termisoc - they are busy moving their servers around at the moment from
what I gather (As Myself and a few others had to move Flux BBS to a new
home)

I'm gussing they will be back in a few days.

As for the connection with D&C LUG, the list was originally started up by
Alex Charett, and first run on the Termisoc servers in October 1999.
Eventually the connection to the servers was proving to be not reliable
(And sometimes the hardware), so the list was moved to it's current home.
Think it moved early 2001.

Pete Hatton
E-mail:  pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Webpage: http://www.monolight.org