From: PeterPETERLJ@xxxxxxx
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 06/02/2004 09:42
Subject: [LUG] GCC and C++

Hi Newbie Here

Havinng discovered GCC on my Red Hat system just had to try "Hello
World".  Works fine with printf, but for the life of me can not get cout
to work.  I have tried #include just about everything less the kitchen
sink!  (With a .h or without).

I must be doing somthing really simple and stupid!

Any comments gladly recieved.

Peter