Exeter Meeting more details was Re: [LUG] MEETING - directions

Neil Williams wrote:

We had a meeting at this school back in March last year. All the directions
are still on the DCLUG website:

http://www.dclug.org.uk/linux_uk/27-3-03.html

19:00 hours St Peters School, Exeter, Thursday February the 19th.

We will meet in the same room as last time. Only proviso is being half
term we'll use the side door (this means turn into St Peters and follow
straight down the road - looking for the room full of computers, and
probably the lights on. Should be a dead give away if it is half term.)

The school is a stones throw from J30, so no need to plough into Exeter.

The barn owl seemed a little cramped last time - so I suggest those who
must retire to a pub afterwards try the Exeter Arm's (there is a short
cut through - honest) on the ring road.

Since Mark will be opening up, and locking up, hopefully we won't have
to leave promptly on 21:00, but be nice to him.

He looked busy today, with Windows machines starting to smoke on his
users - one fault that probably can't be blaimed on their software.

Simon

PS: Mark says restricted Internet access will be available.

Some of the SKS keyservers are on port 80, I'm sure Neil will check if
he is still feeling keen on GPG.

http://documentation.penguin.de/cgi-bin/twiki/view/SKSKeyserver/SKSUse
 rHowto