Re: [LUG] MEETING

Ok for me too,  What do I need to bring with me?,

I should have my new box by then Athlon 1600, so may be able to bring that
and get a dual boot system up and running, at present it will only have
256mb so I am not sure if VMware will run in that.

I can however bring.

Floppy disks 3.5"
CD-R - say 10, in case anyone needs to copy stuff
Suse 9

I also got 3/4 rpms which should produce a working install of ogle. which
would probably be useful  It works on my suse 9 system anyway.

Paul

---