Re: [LUG] OT: FUD spreading at University of Plymouth?

Perhaps, if it is an 'open' lecture - and by that I mean that anyone can come and
watch - any member of the LUG in the area would care to attend and ask some very
awkward questions at the end it all?  Perhaps dropping in the odd discussion point
about .GNU or Mono?

Mmm, If I have the time free I could pop along..

(MY bro-in-law is doing CSN)

What year? Iâ??m doing ITA year one, we share 6 out of 8 modules with the
CSN guys (there might be one girl, not sure).

N.B. I don't know about FUD at the university, but I do know that some
of the stuff I've been "taught" recently isn't really correct to the
level you would expect from a degree :(.