Re: [LUG] MEETING

paul wrote:

When is this meeting planned for?

I was scouting for a venue first....

Mark, can you ask at St Peters if we can have a room.

I'll try somewhere I know would probably be sympathetic, but might not
have their ADSL connection yet - sigh.

Weekday. Evening, Weekend, ?

1/2 term for torbay at least is mon 16th to fri 20th Feb. So I am free
during the day for that.

Evening of Thursday the 19th February okay for enough people? Probably
19:00 start if it is at the school.

The plan is troubleshooting user problems....

I also have a few Distros/OSes I want to try out but haven't had time or
spare hardware.....

       IPCops firewall
       SUN Java Desktop
       And some thing called BSD or something like that.

So if people want to have a play with any of those or similar.

If we have an Internet connection, maybe we'll do instant inspections of
peoples Internet connections and a bit of nit picking....