Re: [LUG] In need of some Sun stuff in Plymouth

On Saturday 31 Jan 2004 3:20 am, Daniel Palmer wrote:

Wow! Cheers for that .. he seems to have good stuff at very decent
prices :) , which is rare :(.

on a side note : I found out while sitting in a practical session today
that Plymouth Uni chucked away a bunch of SparcStations not long ago,
even worse they just binned some 20" sun monitors.. Gutted :(.

What a waste :-(
However, if you're after a Sun monitor, I have a spare 19" one that I'd be
*very* happy to get rid of. But it is in Manchester at the moment, so unless
you're coming up this way any time soon you'll have to wait until I'm next
able to bring it home (could be some time).

Regards,
David.