Re: [LUG] In need of some Sun stuff in Plymouth

Same here.
There's always Unixnerd I suppose

Daniel Palmer said:
I'm in need of a SBUS ethernet NIC (10/100mbit doesn't really matter,
more ports the better ;)) for my SPARCStation; Does anyone in Plymouth
have one? I would prefer to pay "poor student rates" but would seriously
consider any offers :).

I'm also looking for CPU's, SCA drives, 20 or so skip raided
SPARCStation units ;) .. anything other than framebuffers, I don't use
the two it's already got heh.

Cheers,

Daniel Palmer

Many thanks.