Re: [LUG] Do I need a secret key ?

On Tuesday 20 January 2004 8:38 pm, george_sinclair@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Everytime I startup my machine the first thing I get is a pop up telling me
that "No secret key was found" and asking if I want to create one. So, what
are the main reasons for having a secret key ? If I decide that I can do
without it how can I stop the pop up (kgpg) ?

thanks
George

Hi George,

If your using suse,right click the icon in the kicker panel select quit and it
the asks if you want KGPG to start when Kde starts click no and its stops
bugging you :)

cheers

lee

--
SUSE 9.0 on Abit SG-71 with 2.4GHz P4, 768MB RAM,
Nvidia GF 4,Western Digital 80GB HD using KDE's Kmail.