Re: [LUG] command line up2date

Rick Timmis wrote:
Hi Alex

Have been on-line and logged into RHN to check the credentials and
details of the systems registered to your account ?

We use one single account to manage and register all our system from
there. If this has been done you can then check that the details RHN has
for your systems are correct.

If this doesn't work I would be tempted to setup a new account for the
system.and re-register

HTH

Rick