Re: [LUG] Im very sad: OT

On Tuesday 13 January 2004 6:56 am, Anton Channing wrote:
On Monday 12 January 2004 23:26, lee quick wrote:
One good piece of good advice guys and gals
Dont be sitting at yer linux box with strong cider and ebay infront of
you! Crongratulations im the proud new owner of a dragon 32!

Hah hah hah!

I've still got a BBC Model B Micro with a tape drive.  If I had room
to set it up, I'd consider getting a floppy drive for it, and maybe the
floppy disk version of 'Elite'.
Elite runs pretty well under linux.

Jon