[LUG] OT help request

Hi,
I'm trying to trace what looks to me like a wierd routing problem
I need to see the routes that people get to our network.
The IP addresses I'm interested in traceroutes to are 82.145.32.65 and
82.145.32.2
I'm on eclipse and I see what I think is an odd route to 82.145.32.65 it's
considerably different to the route to 82.145.32.2 even though it must go
through the .2 address to get there.
Does any one else see completely different routes to the 2 addresses ?
You can email me traceroutes of list if you wish.

Regards,
Jon Lawrence