Re: [LUG] HTML/CSS Gurus - Help!

On Monday 12 Jan 2004 10:16 am, Tony Atkin wrote:

David

I will give it a look-over if I have time, but can I make two initial
comments.

Thanks, that's very much appreciated.

The  page does not validate - it would be helpful if it did.  Look at
http://validator.w3.org/  or if you use Konqueror there may be an option
under the tools menu to submit it directly.

The whole site is HTML 4.01 Strict compliant, but I've just thrown some
non-compliant attributes into the table to try and fix the problem, but they
didn't help anyway :-(

Have you tried not setting the width of the navigation table?

Just tried that but it didn't help unfortunately.

Thanks for your time,
David.