From: owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Daniel Palmer
Sent: 09 January 2004 02:34
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [LUG] RE: NVIDIA driver installation after kernel update

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 20:17, Julian Hall wrote:
I've got a Radeon All In Wonder that is driving me hairless.  Damn thing
refuses to behave as a TV card and I'm a newbie (ish) so the instructions
at
http://www.reades.com/radeon.html scared the (does this list kick
swearing?
;)) out of me!

Any suggestions for a TV card that does work under Linux?  esp Mandrake
9.1

The gatos (gatos.sf.net) project might be of some use to you .. Its
aimed at using the multimedia extensions on ATI cards.

Daniel