From: owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of lee quick
Sent: 08 January 2004 21:00
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] RE: NVIDIA driver installation after kernel update

On Thursday 08 January 2004 8:17 pm, Julian Hall wrote:
I've got a Radeon All In Wonder that is driving me hairless.  Damn thing
refuses to behave as a TV card and I'm a newbie (ish) so the instructions
at http://www.reades.com/radeon.html scared the (does this list kick
swearing? ;)) out of me!

Any suggestions for a TV card that does work under Linux?  esp Mandrake
9.1

Thanks,

Julian

I be mostly be watching TV with a Hauppauge WinTV express, the WinTV cards
by
Hauppauge are well supported in most distros due to the use of the Brooktree
Bt848 chipset.
Worked out of the box in Sooze 8.2/9.0 and Fed Core1.

Cheers,
Lee