Re: [LUG] php

Neil Williams wrote:
On Saturday 03 Jan 2004 7:30 pm, paul sutton wrote:

I have attached the output from grep php httpd.conf as this displays all
references to php within this file

? blank

Looked okay here - but as you say Apache config is context sensitive,
and can also "include" other files in the middle - and some packages
like Debian's do a lot of this, to seperate out different bits of the
configuration to different files :(

I'll be joining Paul soon as I need to master Squirrel Mail, so I'll
have to leave perl and try PHP for a bit.

[warn] module php4_module is already loaded, skipping

You've got multiple levels of config in Apache and one of the higher level
files is importing php4_module and then it comes across another file with the
same. It's no odds.

Modules can also be compiled in a bit like the kernel- the version
option and the apache_ctl stuff will tell you which modules are already
built-in.

Like the kernel it usually makes sense to use modules where ever possible.