[LUG] open office in libraries

Further to our project on getting open offce in to schools and libaries etc,
software is not much help if you have no books on how to use it.  Perhaps we
could as a group request the following books for both torbay and devon /
cornwall councils.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764542222/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_f/026-8767432-7722016#product-details

The isbn is on the page.

On this? Is it possible to have a page for campaigns where we can simply
enter our e-mail address and name into a page and get this added to a text
file, then this can be attached to any e-mails sent out to people,.  that
way we are not going to innundate someone with e-mails but send 1 e-mail
with lots of signatures,  For each campaign we would need a time limit, but
if we all agree on what the actual e-mail says its better than lots of
e-mails which could easily just get ignored or delete, not to mention
problems with sending lots of e-mails with the same subject line, now that
SPAM has been outlawed.

Paul

---