Re: [LUG] The National Lottery Website

But their tech support is quick, the reply came back to me before this message
form the LUG! , thats about 3 minutes!

i quote the response:-

"Thanks for contacting Interactive Customer Care,

We are sorry that you are not satisfied with our level of
compatibility with your operating system. At present our online games
facility does not support your PC operating system.  We do however
update our systems on a regular basis therefore your system may be
supported at a later date.

You should have either Internet Explorer version 5.01 SP2, 5.5 SP2 or
6, Netscape version 7 or AOL version 7. To play games you should have
Macromedia Flash version 6 installed. You should also have an Internet
connection of 56k or better for optimal performance. Both the website
and Flash games should work on PC.

We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused."