Re: [LUG] Binatone Broadband ADSL Modem Router (USB/Ethernet) with FreeMicrofilter

>>Found this on the net. comments please.
>>Binatone Broadband ADSL Modem Router (USB/Ethernet) with Free
Microfilter
>>Argos is selling it at 54 quid and state will work with any isp!

Argos do a 14 day no-quibble guarantee thingie so you could test it out
and take it back if you couldn't make it work.

How many Ethernet ports do you get? If it's just one, no probs - just
plug-in a Hub or switch but that's more expense. If you get a number of
ethernet ports it would be groovy if they were switched rather than just
hub ports.

Shame it's not a web-based config but I guess there's a security benefit
(for a home user?!?)

Good find!

Mart