From: owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Luke
Sent: 26 November 2003 15:22
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] Knoppix libraries (was Knoppix 3.3 download)

I got a nvidia 440mx working on knoppix 3.2 I originally did the drive dump
with a riva-tnt and then put the nvidia card in after. The problem i had was
not from missing libraries. The main error is from the where nvidia script
looks for a different version gcc then the version used to compile knoppix
kernel - i can't recall the details now. After quite a few attempts I
changed a variable in the nvidia script, all compiled ok and now it works
fine with no problems.

Hers where I got the driver modules.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_display_ia64_1.0-4050

I am at work now but I can have a look when I get in tonight at home.

Luke