Re: [LUG] USB + GPG howto?

On Monday 24 November 2003 12:47 pm, Kai Hendry wrote:
> I now have a 128mb USB stick.
>
> I want to :
>
> Put GPG keyring on there
>
> But, what filesystem should I use? DOS seems the pitiful standard.
>
> Is there some howto? Frantic google searching has come up empty.

I left my stick with DOS because I need to plug it into windows machines
sometimes althouth the main use is to carry files between home and work
machines.  I have had my home/Documents/ directory on it for the last
month without any problem so far - but I backup every day!

If you want to make it ext2, then there should be no problem according to
this:
http://lr101.linux-it-solutions.de/
dokumentation.php?lang=en&s=Installation%20RootFS
which was the best I could get from google.

Tony