[LUG] EASY COMPUTER GUIDES

Hi

Looking at the back page ad on the Daily mail weekend supplement, (saturday)
for some easy computer guides, gave me an idea for doing something similar
for Linux.  Perhaps something like this could tie in with the ECDL project,
I assume this will use open/star office, no in rc5,(after I have just
downloaded rc4. agghhh).

Part the problems I may have is that I am using Suse and Suse have put their
overlay on top of the kde graphics, so i could write for Suse, but someone
would need to perhaps rewrite for standard kde and gnome.

Just a thought.

Paul Sutton

---