Re: [LUG] PDA recommendations

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 20:43:14 +0100
Neil Williams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So where did you get your Zaurus and how long ago?

Argos! Google search, then price. Some six months ago.

> > There are some problem with syncing, but I just back up to my Linux box
> > rather than do that.

I should qualify that- no problems with the Sharp OS & progs- but I'm using the OZ OS and most work on syncing has, I understand, been geared to the majority M$ users. As it's not a problem for me, I ignore it.

> I'd prefer to sync using KPilot, so maybe the Zaurus isn't for me.

KPilot won't work to the Z- AFAIK

Terence