Re: [LUG] Losing emails

On Sunday 12 October 2003 15:27, Paul Weaver wrote:

> Now ordinarilly I'd forward everything to my @bbc.co.uk email address,
> but I can only get that at work. I'm behind a firewall thats not
> controlled by me so running my own server is out of the question. Does
> anyone know any free email services with pop3 access?

Don't you think that email whether personal or regarding job-seeking is a
service worth paying for?

However, Freeserve's no ties system seemed effective - that takes the cost
of a phone call every quarter to continue.

I pay for Anytime, and I pay for my account at Defoam, and think I get
good value.
(I can sell webmail on Defoam as it happens...)
--
From the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/