Re: [LUG] Meeting...

On Friday 17 Oct 2003 10:58 pm, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Paignton rugby club, queens park, queens road, paignton.
>
> Topics, not sure, er probably key signing, and perhaps recent threads,

If people are interested, I can include a bit about my new project,
isbnsearch. The idea was proposed for this meeting a while back but I've been
so deluged with work and coding that I couldn't be sure I would have anything
ready in time, or even whether I'd be able to attend. I'm confident on both
counts now (thanks in no small part to Simon's advice).

> which have included, ecdl, possibly updates on patents, and what ever else

If Rick is around, I'm sure patents can be looked at.

> comes up i guess. perhaps also an opportunity to swap library books.

Probably best arranged in advance - I can't see myself lugging all 28 books
around Paignton!

Neil Stone wrote:
> > When  ?
> > Where ?
> > How do you get there ?
> > Topics of discussion ?

(Most of that is on the DCLUG website Neil!)

--

Neil Williams