Re: [LUG] OFF-TOPIC, but good for some cornish pc users

Hi All

Just to add my response. I think BT have a responsibility to enable all
exchanges. They took on the job - they should do the job. In Roche I
think we stand absolutely no chance. It is a area of real social
deprivation and need and I am trying to set up an internet cafe so folks
can learn what the internet is! Chances are I won't be able to charge
anything for these guys to use the cafe because they don't have the
money. They can pay for their tea etc... When or should I say if...
broadband comes and I get the cafe up and running I would love all you
guys to come and see and have a meet there.

In the meantime, BT pull your finger out of your butts and give us what
we want!

Rich