Re: [LUG] freeswan ipsec

> On Wednesday 01 October 2003 5:36 pm, Robin wrote:

> Its all on mandrake 9.0 freeswan1-99 (i really should upgrade) for the
> main
> server (x509-patched). (as per mandrake rpm i believe)
>
> My connection at home mandrake 9.1 with freeswan-2.00-x509 compiled my my
> self
> from source. My "other" connection at home windows XP . And we also have
> XP
> on road-warrior laptops.
>
>> Be interested in what sort of set up you have going.
> Think i covered that now!
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Regards
>
> Robin

Robin, (or any other freeswan users)

Could i take a look at your ipsec.conf?

Got all the modules running fine. Created a Certificate Authority eh ok
with a x509 patched kernel. Everything else is looking ok. Between two
gateways looks easy enough, just not sure on setting the conf for
road-warriors. I am running 1.99 like yourself.

Cheers,

Luke