From: Rob Thyssen [mailto:rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 October 2003 11:16
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] Debian 3.0r1 on Alpha AXP - where now?

On Wednesday 22 Oct 2003 11:28 pm, Alasdair Cunningham-Smith wrote:
> I chose Debian for exactly this reason - it's the only one currently
> supporting Alpha AXP.

It's also one of very few 'real mens' distro's :)

> Anyone else in the SW using Alpha h/w ???

Yes! Digital AlphaServer 5305, Dual 500's, 2gigs of ram and all 7 raided

hot-swap scsi's

I'm a bit of an Alpha enthusiast and saving up for a quad itanium. If
you're
in Plymouth I can come round and show you what I know...

I've also got a few 4.3 gig Digital, hot-swap scsi's kicking around that
may
fit your array. You're welcome to them.

/rob