Re: [LUG] Mozilla Firebird

On Monday 27 Oct 2003 8:54 pm, sloth wrote:

Hi,

> > Anybody played round with Mozilla Firebird yet?
> > Seems quite quick to me.....

> I LOVE firebird. IMHO Mozilla started to move in the direction of IE -
> EG bloated / sluggish ;-)
> However, I feel that firebird is true to the original vision of mozilla
> as a sleak, open and extensible cross platform browser.

Yeah, I agree....Although I think Mozilla is a solid product, but feels
slightly sluggish compared with Konqueror. Mozilla does have less problems
handling some web pages, I do get the odd page that konqueror doesn`t like.

I`ll try the XFT build I think..... Is there a standard directory where to
place plugins? I seem to have to copy flash to a new directory with every
different browser. I could create links i suppose....

Mike