[LUG] OT: CSS & HTML

Hi Guys

I am trying to build a web site for a youth group and I want to
incorporate a variety of pictures and buttons!

On the button front I want them on the home page and to be quotes of
young people like "It's fun" and that takes you to an activity page! It
would be nice for them to be random!

On the pictures front I tend to use left, right and centre justify to
space them out but I presume I can use something like a margin/padding
command in CSS to space them out so they become more random. Can anybody
help.

Thanks

Rich