[LUG] PPP & Wireless gateway?

Hi there

Anyone with experience and advice for the following?

I current run a 10BaseT LAN through a "Smoothwall" (Linux based
firewall/PPP router) to get me Internet access. The Smoothie dials ISDN...

I want to add Wireless to this setup in the cheapest way possible. ie. I'd
like a wireless laptop to connect to my LAN and get out onto the Internet.

I'm not up to speed with this new fangled wireless thing. Is it as easy as
adding a wireless NIC to the firewall/router or do I need some sort of
wireless equivalent of a hub (is that an access point?). I've googled
around a bit for free isdn/router/wireless solutions but without much luck
(on the free bit anyway)...

tia

mart