[LUG] Paignton Meeting

Hi

Is anyone up for a meeting in Paignton again, same place as before, it's
£7.50 per hour so i would guess £15 for 2 hours, which would be 7-9. It will
have to be october as i get paid at the end of September.

I need to find out when the same room is free, it's used for club meetings
etc) but if there is interest,  key signing would be useful as I will put
Suse 8.2 on my laptop.  Not sure what other topics we can discuss or perhaps
have a general one like before. If rick and neil can make it perhaps a
belated talk on software patents, otherwise it's pretty open.

Paul

---