Re: [LUG] Partitioning Windows XP

Alternativly I could let you use my copy (which i have paid for) as long as you remove it after use...

Mail me off list if interested..

James Keasley wrote:
On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 13:20, Neil Stone wrote:

Paul Hewson wrote:

Also, there's something on sourceforge / Debian package that seems to do NTFS resizing, but it needs debian testing (ntfsutils????). Don't fancy knackering someone elses machine because I'm too stupid to use testing properly. Am I going to have to buy Partition Magic to resize the NTFS / give me a FAT 32 partition / install my own debian (I reckon Knoppix could sell that concept, but without being able to write >1.44 Mb I can't get much work done)..

Can't you get an evaluation version of Partition Magic ?

Yeah, but I don't think it actually *does* anything.

IIRC it is just a demo of what Partition magic can do, and all the
partition resizing features have been disabled