[LUG] DCLUG website changes

I've been overhauling most of the scripts behind the dclug website over the
last 2 weeks or so. Various improvements behind the scenes and a few more
obvious changes that people have requested in the past.

There's now a database backend to the Members Register instead of file I/O
which improves speed and most importantly improves usability because there's
no need to deal with individual paragraphs or add one at a time.

Other changes include wholesale adoption of GnuPG (thanks Alex) and a complete
re-write of all the GnuPG-related scripts. (Just short of 100kb in total).

The Library is also complete - could I remind members to consider putting
their books on the library (Neil S.?) please? Ta.

A few smaller changes are due later but for now, if people notice errors and
problems, please let me know and I'll deal with those before adding yet more
code.

--

Neil Williams