[LUG] Cornwall meet tonight

Just a quick note to anybody coming tonight...

My wife has taken ill so I won't be able to come - believe it or not it
would take longer to get into Truro by bus from threemilestone than to
commute to london from anywhere in the south east (i.e. allow more than an
hour).

Anyways I have Redhat 9 CD's, debian Woody CD's and Openoffice as well as
mozilla and various libraries on CD if anybody wants to pop by (about 5
min drive from the pub/station) and pick them up I will also print out a
small notice with LUG in big letters or something.

Anyone who wants to take up the torch call my mobile - xxxxx xxxxxx and
ask for aaron. Yes I know it was my idea, but shit happens.

cheers,

A.