Re: [LUG] GPG KEYS - cannot add my key to LUG site

On Sunday 31 Aug 2003 7:40 pm, Neil Williams wrote:
> On Sunday 31 Aug 2003 7:04 pm, Robin Cornelius wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying to add my GPG key to my account on the LUG site through the
> > members register change screen. But i get the following message
> >
> > My key has been on publih key servers for a few months and checking with
> > a search-keys shows it on some key servers OK.
> >
> > help ,,,, please ?
>
> I'm working on right now. I'll let you know when it's sorted. Sorry for the
> hassle.

Fixed.

The script was missing the appropriate loop so it got confused. Sorry about
that. Please return to the script and retry. I've tested it this end with
your username and password but I would rather that you checked the data as it
is entered/displayed.

--

Neil Williams