RE: [LUG] Redhat sites down?

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 14:07, Matthew Sargent wrote:

> I can't ping it either, but I can browse to it/telnet to it:

You are right. And their web site states the problem with the SSL
certificates. When I ran up2date as root I received errors about the SSL
certificates, so you were right about that too.

I have installed the latest up2date packages and that seems to have
fixed the problem with the rhn alert icon.

Not sure what the problem with ping is then if you can ping it okay.
Because of the JANET block I can't traceroute to it to see where the
problem may be.

John.