Re: [LUG] Alchohol, Dabs and TFT Monitors

On Friday 29 Aug 2003 12:09 am, Steve Crook wrote:
> Seriously though......
>
> If anyone has been looking to buy a TFT screen, this offer is about as
> good as it gets.  Iiyama are right out of the top drawer and this is a
> professional quality LCD TFT Display.
>
> Those who are fed up with CRT's and needing to have the desk 6" from the
> wall, go check it out.

For all those working with text / code a TFT panel is essential. All those
nearly flat CRT monitors are still curved and the text they display is still
curved, so your eyes work harder and your brain hurts sooner.

(I can see Phil's students voting to keep the monitors at this rate - a handy
excuse to go easy on the grey matter!)

:-)

--

Neil Williams