[LUG] IPS connection irritation

Does anyone know where WvDial stores it's log files on
SuSE 8.2?

Since I've been transfered to the Breathe ISP I have to make
2-3 attempts before a connection is made. The failures occur
at the auth/password stage. Strangely I can never achieve
a connction at the first attempt but if I keep trying a connection
is made.

I've tried mailing Breathe's support service but I've received
no reponse.

Keith
--
SuSE 8.2 on ECS K7S5A/XP with 1.2GHz Athlon, 384MB RAM, Maxtor 20GB HD and
using KDE's Kmail