[LUG] Fwd: [lugmaster] Education and free software

Subject: [lugmaster] Education and free software
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 05:04:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jono Bacon <jonobacon@xxxxxxxxx>
To: lugmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

If any of you have any people who work in schools and
kno something about how schools deal with IT, could
you let them know that I am writing a document aimed
at schools to put the case for free software forwward,
and I am looking for contributors. I am working on
this with a couple of other guys related to this area,
and any input would be great.

We will be discussing it on the education forum on my
site at www.jonobacon.org/forums/. The idea is to
create this document and then get it sent out to
schools local to us all, and to back it up with some
open days promoting free software.

Cheers,

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician

Network & Systems Engineer,
Welcome Family Holiday Park.
Tel: 01626 862070
Mob: 07968 748349