Re: [LUG] SUSE 8,2 and Nvidia installer. FIXED

I found the src rpm for the Athlon kernel patch on the
update pages of the SuSE site.
Once installed the NVidia installer cleanly and simply
installed the driver.
After enabling 3D acc with SAX2 everything is back to
normal.
So the solution is to ensure the kernel source rpm is installed
along with the kernel patch rpm.

Keith

--
SuSE 8.2 on ECS K7S5A/XP with 1.2GHz Athlon, 384MB RAM, Maxtor 20GB HD and
using KDE's Kmail