Re: [LUG] Meeting photos

On Tuesday 12 Aug 2003 8:02 pm, Tony Atkin wrote:
> Hi all
>
> 3 very bad photographs from the meeting in Plymouth today can be found at
> http://honestmistake.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/lug/projected_problem.jpg
> http://honestmistake.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/lug/php_goes_this_fast.jpg

This one didn't make it - but I will put it up if others want it.

> http://honestmistake.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/lug/laptop_luncheon.jpg

As long as the 'advertising' doesn't cause problems, this one's fine.

> to save too much embarrassment (including the photographers) I will take
> them down after a couple of days.

Too late, they've already migrated:
http://www.dclug.org.uk/linux_uk/12-8-03.html

Also contains a few comments on the meeting itself. More can be added on
request.

Of the pictures I took, only Phil Brooke's is on the Members Register at the
moment. I'll get around to the others later.

--

Neil Williams