[LUG] Biglumber

After seeing the "Triangle Area" LUG dominate the listings at biglumber, I
thought about making our LUG listings appear more cohesive. So I sent some
feedback on the site and the Location enty description has been updated to
include advice that it is acceptable to put your location as a county or
other regional area, "such as would support a LUG".

I've changed my listing to Devon, England and there is one listing already for
Cornwall. I just thought it'd be good if other members already listed on
biglumber as Exeter or Tavistock would mind updating it to Devon?

(I thought about "Devon and Cornwall" but figured that typos and alternatives
for 'and' would, in effect, split the vote.)

Plus, those of you who use GnuPG but don't use biglumber:
dave morgan
Adrian Midgley
Phil Brooke
Ian Smith
Jon Lawrence
Rick Timmis
Simon Waters
Theo Zourzouvillys
Tony Atkin

amongst others:

http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?keyring=2854

Just an idea? (The listings don't show any more info than a keyserver, unless
you choose to add more.)

--

Neil Williams

http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?sn=Neil+Williams