Re: [LUG] meeting

On Sunday 03 Aug 2003 7:51 pm, paul wrote:
> Can some one put the details on the web site for the meeting,  AFAIK its on
> tuesday 12 august in the afternoon but I am not sure.

It's in hand Paul, I'm waiting for confirmation from the Uni which is due on
Monday.

Expected start time: 1pm, presentations starting at 2pm.

Also checking on how long we can stay so that I can put up whether people
should expect to move on to a pub etc. afterwards or whether we can stay put.

Full details are expected Monday (have to be the evening, once I get back from
work.)

--

Neil Williams

http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?sn=Neil+Williams