Re: [LUG] meeting - plymouth

paul wrote:

Hi

As there seems to be an internet connection in plymouth uni on the day of
the meeting, how about setting up a webcam and chat room (say via irc), so
anyone not able to physically attend can still attend virtually,

The University does not permit students to use IRC ( I don't really know why) so I guess this applies to us also. Sorry.

Not sure what software you would use for the web cam, though, something that works with both windows and Linux or just one. My web cam works fine under windows and should work under Linux.

Just an idea.

Paul