Re: [LUG] Btreieve databases

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, Robin Cornelius wrote:
> Thanks, may be a case of not seeing the wood for the trees. Its been one of
> THOSE days. I did have a good look on some search engines honest!
>
> I hoped that it would be as trivial as that. If it is in Perl i will just use
> a Perl cgi script then! Superb!

Probably looking in the wrong place - search.cpan.org is a very fast way
of finding ready-rolled perl modules to get jobs done.

www.cpan.org :
online since 1995-10-26
1731 MB 231 mirrors
3013 authors 5015 modules

says it all :)

cpan.org also holds perl scripts which is handy

perl rocks - nuff said.

A.