Re: [LUG] SUSE 8,2 and Nvidia installer

I'm using SuSE 8.2 with an NVidia card.
SuSE has NVidia driver on their upgrade site.
OpenYOU and you should find them there.
Just use YOU to install and configure them for you
Easy peasy (at least it was for me.

If you need help mail me.

Keith
---

--
SuSE 8.2 on ECS K7S5A/XP with 1.2GHz Athlon, 384MB RAM, Maxtor 20GB HD and
using KDE's Kmail