[LUG] Trading Standards, and SCO

I know little of these things, and it may not be trading
stqandards, but rather the  FSA or other financial institutions
that should be involved, however I notice that the SEC in the US
has been asked to look at the manner in which SCO Group have
been raising their share price following their poorly-detailed
claims of intellectual property rights, and threats of requiring
individual licence fees from users of Linux.

The most conspicuous payment for whatever their interest in Unix
is has been from Microsoft, of course.

I think if we in the UK and even in Devon have not ensured that
the UK financial authorities actually have a complaint of
improper manipulation of the share price to investigate, then we
should.
--
From the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/