[LUG] SMTP servers

Grahh I hate these things. I want to set up a wireless hotspot in our
internet cafe here in Greece, no problem you may think. However people come
in with their laptops all set up for their own email accounts - using their
ISP's smtp servers. Now the problem is that forthnet's smtp servers wont
relay mail from our ISP (otenet), meaning I have to manually change their
email settings, then change them back after.

Is there anyway to avoid this? I was thinking forwarding all outgoing
requests to port 25 to the otenet smtp server. Would that work? Is there a
simpler way?